Last year I was lucky enough to start getting some gigs at a venue I spent the better part of my early and mid twenties in, D’Jais in Belmar, NJ. And this winter, I was invited to spin their famous Halfway to Summer party at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City. For one, it was my first gig in AC, and allowed me to check off one of my goals for 2015 very quickly. Secondly, it is always a rowdy party and a great way to show my skills off to the D’Jais owners, staff, and fellow DJs. I started things off, but ended up spinning for nearly 3 hours! This allowed me to dig deep into some old school tracks that reminded me of my times partying at D’Jais as well as some newer, deeper, groovier tracks that have been a staple in my opening sets for the last year+. I turned things over and enjoyed myself for the rest of the night. Really looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend in Belmar, surrounded by green walls.
I will feature 10 songs that I am really feeling or playing a lot in my sets. Below, you will find my current Top 10 in no particular order.
1) Cobra Effect – Don’t Pass Go (Original Mix)
2) Ummet Ozcan – Kensei (Original Mix)
3) Alex Adair – Make Me Feel Better (Don Diablo & CID Remix)
4) Kanye West – All Day (James Hype Remix)
5) Martin Solveig & GTA – Inntoxicated (Original Mix)
6) Tiesto & KSHMR – Secrets (Original Mix)
7) Bounce Inc. – Wave Your Hands (Original Mix)
8) Laidback Luke ft. Goodgrip – Rocking With The Best (Tujamo Remix)
9) Curbi – Discharge (Original Mix)
10) Ghastly – Every Night (Original Mix)
With the help of the guys and girls from The Eighty6 I am happy to announce my brand new fully re-designed website. We have worked hard over the last few months on the design and I think it came out amazing! As far as content, the site will be a one stop shop to find out where and when I am DJing, listen and download my music, and hear commentary on my gigs and events. I will also feature a weekly blog called “Cream’s Top 10 Tracks” that I am personally really feeling or have been playing a lot in my sets. Enjoy the new site as much as I am!