Last year I was lucky enough to start getting some gigs at a venue I spent the better part of my early and mid twenties in, D’Jais in Belmar, NJ. And this winter, I was invited to spin their famous Halfway to Summer party at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City. For one, it was my first gig in AC, and allowed me to check off one of my goals for 2015 very quickly. Secondly, it is always a rowdy party and a great way to show my skills off to the D’Jais owners, staff, and fellow DJs. I started things off, but ended up spinning for nearly 3 hours! This allowed me to dig deep into some old school tracks that reminded me of my times partying at D’Jais as well as some newer, deeper, groovier tracks that have been a staple in my opening sets for the last year+. I turned things over and enjoyed myself for the rest of the night. Really looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend in Belmar, surrounded by green walls.
I will feature 10 songs that I am really feeling or playing a lot in my sets. Below, you will find my current Top 10 in no particular order.
1) Cobra Effect – Don’t Pass Go (Original Mix)
2) Ummet Ozcan – Kensei (Original Mix)
3) Alex Adair – Make Me Feel Better (Don Diablo & CID Remix)
4) Kanye West – All Day (James Hype Remix)
5) Martin Solveig & GTA – Inntoxicated (Original Mix)
6) Tiesto & KSHMR – Secrets (Original Mix)
7) Bounce Inc. – Wave Your Hands (Original Mix)
8) Laidback Luke ft. Goodgrip – Rocking With The Best (Tujamo Remix)
9) Curbi – Discharge (Original Mix)
10) Ghastly – Every Night (Original Mix)